Windows Keyboard Shortcuts That you need to Know
Hello Viewers, in this article I am going to share all keyboard shortcuts for windows which are very helpful to you. Shortcuts are the only best way to complete our work very fast and easily. Our work mainly will be done from a computer, laptop. To complete the presentation of our work shortcuts is the best way because the long way is not possible in a present way.
Long way process will waste our time, so we realize windows keyboard shortcuts is the best way to complete our work within short time very time easily. With our computer keyboard shortcuts, we can do our work faster. Mainly we can do Copy, Paste, Move, Cut, Shut Down, selecting items etc..,
The first thing you must have to learn the basic windows keyboard shortcuts to do your work very easily on your computer. In Google, I found that many people are searching for computer keyboard shortcuts. It is very hard to find the shortcuts keys, so then I decided to write this article to share all windows keyboard shortcuts.
Basic Keyboard Shortcut Keys For PC: –
- Ctrl+C: It is used to copy selected item
- Ctrl+V: Paste selected item.
- Ctrl+F: It is used to open file options in the current program.
- Ctrl+E: It is used to edit the options in the current program.
- Ctrl+A: This command selects all the text on the screen.
- Ctrl+X: It cuts the selected item.
- Shift+Del: Permanently delete the item.
- Home: It is used to reach to the beginning of the current line.
- End: It is used to reach to end of the current line.
- Ctrl+Home: Go to the beginning of the document.
- Ctrl+End: Go to the end of the document.
- Alt+Tab: Create a switch between open applications or program.
- Alt+Esc: Create a switch between open applications on the taskbar.
- Shift+Home: Highlight from current position to the beginning of the line.
- Shift+End: Highlight from current position to the end of the line.
- Alt+Print Screen: It creates a screenshot for the current program.
- Ctrl+Alt+Del: It is used to reboot the system.
- Ctrl+Plus key: It is used to adjust the width of all columns in Windows Explorer automatically.
- Alt+Enter: Opens properties window of selected program or icon.
- F1: Universal help for all programs.
- F2: Rename selected icon.
- F3: Start to find from the desktop.
- F4: Open the drive selection when browsing.
- F5: It is used to refresh the contents.
- Alt+F4: Close the current program.
- Shift+F10: It imitates the right click on selected item.
Keyboard Shortcut Keys For Writing: –
- Ctrl+C: It is used to copy the selected item.
- Ctrl+V: Paste selected item.
- Ctrl+X: Cut selection to the clipboard.
- Ctrl+N: Creates a new document.
- Ctrl+O: It opens an existing document.
- Ctrl+S: Used to save the current document.
- Ctrl+P: Opens print dialog box for active document.
- Ctrl+Z: Undo the last action
- Ctrl+Y: Restore last undo action.
- Ctrl+A: Selects entire document.
- Ctrl+D: Opens font dialog box.
- Ctrl+I: Apply italic formatting.
- Ctrl+B: Starts bold formatting.
- Ctrl+U: Used to toggle word underline formatting.
- Ctrl+]: Increases font size one point.
- Ctrl+[: Decreases font size one point.
- Ctrl+>: Font size increase in steps.
- Ctrl+<: Font size decrease in steps.
- Ctrl+F: It opens the find bar.
- F7: Apply spell checker.
- Ctrl+L: Starts left align paragraph.
- Ctrl+R: Starts right align a paragraph.
- Ctrl+M: Indent paragraph from left.
- Ctrl+Q: Remove all the paragraphs.
- Shift+Enter: It creates a line break.
- Ctrl+Enter: Creates a page break.
- Ctrl+Shift+Enter: Creates a column break.
- Alt+Ctrl+C: Inserts copyright symbol.
- Alt+Ctrl+R: Inserts registered Trademark symbol.
See Also: – Best VLC Media Player Keyboard Shortcuts
- Alt+Ctrl+T: Inserts Trademark symbol.
- Ctrl+Alt+1: Heading style 1.
- Ctrl+Alt+2: Heading style 2.
- Ctrl+Alt+3: Heading style 3.
- Ctrl+Alt+4: Heading style 4.
- Ctrl+Alt+5: Heading style 5.
- Ctrl+Shift+L: Apply bullet list.
- Alt+F4: Close word.
So, viewers, these are the computer keyboard shortcuts for all windows which you can complete your work fast and easily. If you are a big computer lover, then you can easily all these shortcuts. Hope this article helps you. If you have any quires comment below.