How To Reset/Recover Your Memory Card Password?
Reset/Recover Your Memory Card Password: Many people attempt to secure their photos and data of their memory card by keeping a password to that. By keeping the password to the Memory card will secure their whole data safely. however, sometimes they’re going to forget the parole of the SD card.
See Also: – How To Identify a Real And a Fake 10 Rupee Coin?
Therefore while not password we have a tendency to cannot access at least one file from the SD memory card. Manually we have a tendency to cannot take away the password. So now I am going to show a simple trick to reset/recover your memory card password.
For some folks, forgetting memory card password are often a catastrophe. Not like your online accounts, your memory card doesn’t go together with number verification or security queries. For that specific reason, folks usually freak out over the thought of losing access to their memory cards.
However honestly, there’s no purpose in going bananas the least bit as a result of even once all of our completely different passwords get called for within the memory dish of our minds, there are ways in which during which we tend to regain access to our memory card.
To get back your SD Card password we have four methods. By using these methods you can get back your password very easily.
Reset/Recover Your Memory Card Password From PC: –
- Open File Manager in your Mobile.
- Now go to the Settings.
- Now search the file mncstore.
- Now send that file to your Computer.
- Now open that file in your Notepad.
- After opening that file you will find your password.
Reset/Recover Your Memory Card Password From Computer: –
- Remove your Memory card in your mobile and insert it to another Mobile.
- Now connect it to the computer.
- Now, right-click and select the menu option (Note: – This is only for Windows).
- Now you can have a memory with password removed or Unlocked.
How to Remove Password from Your Memory Card: –
- First, remove your memory card and insert it into any other N-Series mobile.
- Now you should Format it.
- Once the format is completed, it will never ask you a password.
- Now you are done.
How to Unlock Micro Sd Memory Card Password: –
- First you need to scan your files.
- To scan you should download an explorer.
- Now open the explorer and search “mncstore“.
- Now you find the path System/Data/mncstore.
- Now you find the code TMSD02G.
- Now delete that code to unlock your SD Password.
- That’s it now you are done.
So Now that you simply have to elect Format, you’ll be able to regain access to your memory card, that is currently blank and removed of all previous data. you’ll begin exploitation it like new and fill it up with new data.
So, Viewers, I hope this article helps you to get back Memory Card Password. If you any quires comment Below.