Use Google Maps Offline: Now we can use Google Maps offline without Wi-Fi and mobile data. Now many of the people using Google Maps daily. While going on an unknown way, we will not worry about what will happen if the path goes away because we have our smartphone, in that we have Google Maps. With the support of Google, we can reach our path. So what if happens when we are in the place where the network is not available? what will you do? Don’t be panic guys I am here to you tell you how to use Google Maps Offline, just for this, you have to follow some steps.
Use Google Maps Offline
Android users do this
- Open Google Maps on your Android phone or tablet.
- Keep in mind that your smartphone has an internet connection and sign in to Google Maps.
- Search for a place.
- Click the downside where you have given the name or address. After this, you can download the map to view offline.
iPhone or iPad users use this
- Open the Google Maps app on your iPhone or iPad
- Keep in mind that you have an internet connection and sign in to Google Maps.
- Search for any place.
- Tap on the name or address of the place below and then tap on ‘More’.
- Here you will find the option to download offline maps.
After downloading the offline map, it will do the same way for that city or place as it mapped online. After downloading the offline map, it will not be difficult whether your phone has internet or not. This map will work even when the internet is not there. For this, the location of the phone will need to be turned on.