How to Get Back Old WhatsApp on Android: Step by Step Process
Many of the people updated their WhatsApp, but after the latest update, they didn’t like it. How to Get Back Old Whatsapp on Android, So they want to get it back their old status. So viewers today I am going to show to step by step process How to Get Back Old Whatsapp on Android. The process which I am going to show you doesn’t require any Android device to be rooted.
WhatsApp has been including a huge amount of new components off late. How to Get Back Old WhatsApp on Android, The current updates have brought highlights like video calls, two-step confirmation and it as of late presented its fresh out of the plastic new “Status” include, which is essentially indistinguishable to Instagram Stories, which thus was a counterfeit of Snapchat Stories. Dissimilar to the past content based Status refreshes, the new Status.
Dissimilar to the past content based Status refreshes, the new Status includes in WhatsApp obliges you to post photographs, recordings, and GIFs, which vanish following 24 hours. All things considered, not everybody is a fanatic of the new Status highlight, including me. Along these lines, on the off chance that you are somebody who’d rather backpedal to composing melody verses or enthusiastic quotes as Status on WhatsApp.
23rd February, WhatsApp had extended a brand new feature known as status. This feature adds a tab to the app, almost like the Chat tab, wherever WhatsApp users will see the status (photos/videos/GIFs) shared by their contacts. the back fall of this feature is that company removed the previous text-based ‘status’ feature that was a part of user’s profile.
How to Get Back Old WhatsApp Status on Non-Rooted Devices:
- Non-Rooted can easily get back their old WhatsApp Status by just installing the Version of 2.17.60. Note that you must backup all your messages.
- Now uninstall the current which you are using and then new WhatsApp to get back.
Download It From Here: – Download Whatsapp Version 2.17.60
- Now install it. That’s it. Now you can Get Back Old WhatsApp on Android.
How to Get Back Old WhatsApp Status on Rooted Devices:
Some viewers have rooted Android device, so for that people, they no need to install the old version. They just want to change the value in the WhatsApp configuration XML file, so that you will Get Back Old WhatsApp on Android.
See Also: – How to delete your Facebook account permanently
To Get back just Follow these steps:
- Go to WhatsApp settings and click “Force stop”.
- Now open ES File Explorer and enable Root Explorer.
- Now open /data/data/com.whatsapp/shared_prefs/
- Now you will find com.whatsapp_preferences.xml edit it.
- By scrolling down you will find status mode value=”1″ now change it to status mode value=”0″.
- Save the changes, now you are done.
So, friends, these are the steps to Get Back Old WhatsApp on Android. If you faced any situation to get back old WhatsApp, let me know. Just comment below.