How to Find Wi-Fi Password on Windows 10 Very Easily
On Windows 10, you can discover your Wi-Fi secret word for the get to point you’re right now associated systems. For instance, in case you’re attempting to help somebody to join a similar remote system or you simply need to recollect that it for sometime later.
Currently, the settings app doesn’t offer an approach to view this data. Now you can utilize the control panel, to find your Wi-Fi password for your present connection, and the Command Prompt to view the data for your systems which you shared in the past.
So viewers, in this article I am going to show you how to find the Wi-Fi password using two different ways.
- Using the Control Panel.
- Using Command Prompt.
Find Wifi password in Windows 10
- How to Find Wi-Fi password in Windows 10 using Control Panel:-
- Open Control Panel on your Pc.
- Now click on Network and Internet.
- Next Click on Network and Sharing Center, now you can see on left Change Adapter Settings click on it.
- Now double click on Wi-Fi wireless adapter what you need.
- Now click on Wireless Properties.
- The dialog box appears and then click on the Security tab.
- Now Click on the Show Characters to view the Wi-Fi Password.
Hence, this is the process using Control panel to find out your Wi-Fi Password in Windows 10.
2. How to Find Wi-Fi Password in Windows 10 using Command Prompt:
In the first step, by using a control panel, you can just view the Wi-Fi Password for the system that you are connected. If you want to know the password of Wi-Fi systems on your Windows 10 you have to utilize the command prompt.
- In the search bar search for Command Prompt.
- Now right-click, and then select Run as an Administrator.
- Now type this “netsh wlan show profiles” and then enter.
- Now type the command to view the settings and also W-Fi Password ” netsh wlan show profile name=” WiFi-Profile” key=clear now enter.
- Now the password will be displayed in the Key Content.
So these are the two ways that will help you to find out your Wi-Fi Password in Windows 10. Hope this article will help you.