As we all know that the report was revealed in October this year, stating that Google had accidentally leaked data from Google+ users. After that many of the users deleting their data in Google+ account. In the meantime, Google+ is prepared to shutdown its service completely in 2019.
Reasons for closing Google+ :
The reason for the shutting down of this service is being reported to affect the data of 5.2 million users. As a matter of fact, a bug has surfaced in Google+ which has influenced the individual information of about 5.2 million users. First they announced Google+ was to be shutdown in August 2019 yet now it will be closed down in April 2019. For this reason, if you want to delete your Google+ account, here I am explaining it step by step.
Also Read: – How to Activate iPhone Without SIM Card 2018
Delete the Google+ account:
- First you need to sign in to your Google Account. After that go to Gmail.com. At that point tap on your profile picture. This will be given in top right corner.
- After this, check whether the Google+ profile is connected to your record. If you see a Google+ link, tap on it to go to the profile.
- After going to the Google+ profile, click Settings. It will be given to the left side of the page.
- Scroll down the page and tap Delete your Google+. After this you will be asked to confirm the deletion of the account.
- When you confirm, you will be taken to the survey page. Doing this will delete the account Google+ account and here you will be asked the reason for deleting a Google+ account. Fill your reason on that.
- Finally your Google+ account will be deleted.